Friday 27 January 2012

Mood: Misanthropic...


Dear readers,

First of all, I feel responsible for telling you that it was not my intention to write such posts when I started my blog. It's main purpose was to share my random thoughts and passions with people that might find them interesting. To make it my diary, in a way. But if I'm going to share my thoughts on every matter, I have to share my thought on this matter too. Unfortunately, today, this matter is my country. And not my country as an institution. Not my country as a geographical object. No. Bulgaria as its people. People like me, probably you. If you are Bulgarian and you are easily insulted, do not read this. I repeat - do not read this.

Now, I feel obliged to say that I love my country. I have always loved my country, and I will always love it. I hate the people, including myself, don't get me wrong. I recognize every single fucked up trait in my own blood at times, and it makes me sick. Every illusion I had for us, Bulgarians, every hope I had for a better future for us, well, it is dead. Killed, murdered, buried, forgotten. We will always be the self-centered, closed-minded, cheating, fame-seeking, posing, lying, stupid bastards we have always been.

Racism:

If you are not from Bulgaria and you're reading this, you must know, Buglarians are more racist than Americans from the southern states during the slave trading... And this happens today, during the 21st century. And it makes me sick. I don't know if this is because the constant racial tension in our country between Bulgarians and Romas and Turkish people (which conveniently slips from the watchful eye of the European Union). I don't know if this is because people here are so fucking close-minded that they think they are some kind of a special breed (which is something else I hate about us). I cannot accept that. I am not racist. I have my moments, of course, when I am intolerant towards Romas, and I hate myself for bringing out the race aspect, but there are usually other reasons around this "hatred". So, Bulgarians, who are reading this, I'm not preaching to you to embrace all races. Just stop boasting as if you are the most perfect creations, because this is the last thing we are.

Self-Centered Mind:

If you are a foreign person, you should know one thing - Bulgarians are the best. In everything. In every single fucking thing. We are the best looking. We are the smartest people on Earth (fuck Japanese, they don't know shit about shit). Our ways are always the best ways. Our history will always be the greatest. The entire human population came from us. The world was created out of pieces of Buglaria. We were the strongest empire. God is Bulgarian. Every single celebrity has Bulgarian roots somewhere in the family tree, so they must be Bulgarian. As much as I hate to say it, it's pathetic. I understand the idea of national pride, bu this is becoming too much. During the Japanese crisis in March last year, our news broadcast was dealing only with how much radioactivity from the nuclear reactors can reach Buglaria... What?!? We're on the other fucking side of the world, who gives a fuck about our pathetic little country, which nobody will remember if one day we suddenly vanish from the face of the Earth. I just don't have any words...

Image of Women and Sex:

No explanation needed here. If you're a woman, and you live in Bulgaria, you are a sexual object. Nothing more, nothing less. Here, success is measured in how many people you have fucked. 1 point for every regular man. 2 points if he is more successful. 5 points if he is rich as hell. 10 points if he is a politician. 50 points if he is a football player. Your average points for a year should be around 1000. Every single country in the world knows that Bulgarians are the easiest women. Free advice - never tell a foreign man that you are Buglarian, he will try to get you into bed that very second. No exceptions. I'm speaking from personal experience. Let me tell you, do not deny it. It's in our fucking nature. Even I, who my friends now that the last thing I am is a slut, have my whory impulses. We're like fucking animals. Enough said.

I don't want to keep going. I'm already sick or writing this. I don't care if you agree or not. I'm not even proofreading this. I feel physically sick at the moment. Fuck this shit. I'm logging out.



No comments:

Post a Comment