Wednesday 12 October 2011

Football Legends...


This is just a quick post to introduce my brand new series of present football legends. I feel too inspired around all the games from the English Premier Leagie, Carling Cup, Champions League and Euro 2012 Qualifications. Since football is in my blood, I decided to start a small blog series about all the football players I admire. I will not be sorting them by teams, achievements, or age, just the order, in which they occur to me.

If any other die-hard football fans are reading this, comment below or write me an e-mail which are your favorites and maybe they will get their own spot in my brand new collection of football awesomeness.

So, as a starter, ladies and gentlemen(maybe the second is more appropriate), I present to you the best FIFA World Cup Song ever written: Germany 2006 - Celebrate the Day. The first world cup I ever watched, and it pains me to admit that I was in love with the... German... team. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but... truth hurts. No, let's face it, they are one of the best teams out there. But, only one team has my heart now - ENGLAND! So, let's get in the mood:


No comments:

Post a Comment