Friday 2 September 2011

Dreams Come True...


Dreams do come true. I have waited for this game, since the beginning of FIFA 2010... which was more than 15 months ago. And not only that, but I'm seeing it live. I'm officially losing my soccer game virginity. And I am pretty proud by the game that is taking it. LOL, this sounds lame. But I am lame, I'm a lame soccer fan. I'm a girl. I'm bulgarian. And I love England's team - Joe Hart, Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard, Jermain Defoe, Wayne Rooney... Just sayin'! So, yeah, it's a pretty exciting night for me. At least, it doesn't matter which team wins. I love them both. I'll probably suffer from splitting of personality during the game (like last time), but I don't care. I'm seeing some of my soccer idols live today. Yeey!

No comments:

Post a Comment