Saturday 3 September 2011

A Sneak Peek...


Song of the day: Най-щастливият човек - Графа.


Joe Hart (my ULTIMATE football crush - not only he is handsome, blond, tall and fit, but he is also one of the best goalkeepers out there, just pointing it out), Wayne Rooney, John Terry, Ashley Young, Frank Lampard, Jermaine Defoe... It was an honor watching them play today. Beautiful goals, I must confess, even though I am bulgarian, English football is just a weakness that I have. Bulgaria - England Euro 2012 qualifier - 3 goals for England, none for Bulgaria. Amazing night, I am just speechless. Who knew that something like that can make me the happiest I have ever been. My camera is full, my mind is full, my heart is full. I'm going to bed. Sweet dreams, England!!! They sure will be sweet for me!





P.S. England takes another virginity of mine. My very first trip outside Bulgaria was to London, when I was seven years old. More than eleven years ago. Now, the first soccer game I went to was of England. I'm starting to think that destiny is trying to tell me something... :D

2 comments:

  1. Yellow sunshine ^^ If you know what I mean ;D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I know, this sounds so cute!!! ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete