Saturday 3 September 2011

I Heart Joe Hart...

Joe Hart practicing before the game. The guy has some skills... and some hardcore sex appeal. Is it just me, or does his whole person just scream: "I want to be on top!" Oh, man, my fucked up mind starts with the perversions already, and it's only... 1:30 a.m. JoJo, Kamy, KiKi, where are you when I need to talk dirty?

I'm too overwhelmed with excitement to stop myself from posting more stuff about the game.




And I just found this picture. Manchester United's Wayne Rooney and Manchester City's Joe Hart having fun together at Barbados. It's so cute, but I don't really know whether I should laugh or feel horny.


2 comments:

  1. oh my god, i think i love jh. sex god

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so fucking hot!! Hate his gf atm!!! Such a lucky butch LUV Joe

    ReplyDelete