Friday 9 September 2011

Facebook Tag...

I was tagged in this silly "Music Shuffle" Facebook game, but I'm not posting it there.
I thought it would be more fun if I post it here. So, let's see what the iTunes destiny has for me.


1. If someone says "Are you OK?" you say?
Prison Break Anthem (Kaye Styles). What?

2. How would you describe youself?
Knocking On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan). True.

3. What do you like in a guy?
Call Me (Shinedown). Nice.

4. How do you feel today?
Carnival Of Rust (Poets Of The Fall). Wow, spot on!

5. What is your life's purpose?
Je T'aime (Lara Fabian). Well, yes.

6. What is your motto?
Unforgiven (Joe Cocker). If you mean the lyrics, kind of.

7. What do your friends think of you?
Poison (Alice Cooper). If you mean the lyrics - thank you. If not... You're dead.

8. What do your parents think of you?
The Pure And The Tainted (Blue Stahli). Divorced parents - makes sense.

9. What do you think about very often?
Cherry Pie (Warrant). Oh, God, creepy. This is true in three directions. First, I love cherry pie. Second, I love Supernatural (where I heard the song). Third, I love Jensen Ackles (the song was playing in one of his scenes). And I do think mostly about these things... Creepy.

10. What is 2 + 2?
Hell's Bells (AC/DC). True - Maths are Hell.

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Enter Sandman (Metallica). No sense here.

12. What is your life story?
Space Bound (Eminem). I don't know.

13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
With Eyes Wide Shut (Bless The Fall). Weird.

14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Burning Down The House (The Used). Depends on how we burn it.

15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
O, Death (Jen Titus). God, this is creepy. I'll truly die, if I get married!!!

16. What is your hobby or interest?
Permanent (David Cook). No sense here, too.

17. What is your biggest fear?
This Is War (30 Seconds To Mars). True, I truly despise war.

18. What is your biggest secret?
Life On The Moon (David Cook). I TOLD YOU, I COME FROM THE MOON!

19. What do you want right now?
Cinema (Skrillex). True, I want to go to the cinema.

20. What do you think of your friends?
Kids (Sleigh Bells). Sick! This is so true!!!

OK, this was interesting... Wow, I feel weird now. I hate when my iTunes knows me that well.


2 comments:

  1. 20. What do you think of your friends?
    Kids (Sleigh Bells). Sick! This is so true!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    18. What is your biggest secret?
    Life On The Moon (David Cook). I TOLD YOU, I COME FROM THE MOON!
    EX-TRA-TERRESTRIAAL (E.T.)

    17. What is your biggest fear?
    This Is War (30 Seconds To Mars). True, I truly despise war.
    me agrees.

    8. What do your parents think of you?
    The Pure And The Tainted (Blue Stahli). Divorced parents - makes sense.
    LOL. bulls eye.

    7. What do your friends think of you?
    Poison (Alice Cooper). If you mean the lyrics - thank you. If not... You're dead.
    hahahahahahahahahaahahanonononolololololol
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey LiLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIII

    2. How would you describe youself?
    Knocking On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan). True.

    PLEASE. Send me that song, i've been searching it for AGES!!

    ReplyDelete