Friday 2 September 2011

Sinful Perfection...

Today (and not only) I had a conversation (more like "commentation") with my friend, Joanna, about male celebirities, specifically BEAUTIFUL male celebrities. Yeah, the ones that show up on your TV screen every evening, looking like some fucking Greek (or, at least sex) gods, and totally fuck up your mental idea of the perfect man. You look around, see what your real options are, get depressed, go home, watch some more footage of your imaginary husband. Yes, I know you do it. You have the songs that remind you of him, you have the secret hope that one day you'll meet him, you rape the YouTube search bar, while searching for videos with him, you have seen almost every piece he has worked on (depending on whether he is an actor, singer, soccer player...), you have him on your wallpaper, and God knows what else is on your mind about him. If you want to learn something about me, change every "you" in the last sentence with "I" and read it again. Why do I bring this up? I'm 24 hours away to meet (or at least see) one of my hardcore celebrity crushes. I suddenly catch myself thinking about some crazy shit that can be worked in a Hollywood script for a chick flick movie, but not in real life. And I realize how fucked up my mind is, because, even though I saying all this, these stupid ideas ARE STILL IN MY HEAD! I'm not obsessed. I completely realize the truth. Chances are as follows: 1% that all this shit will actually happen, and 99% that I'll end up in a pointless depression, at least, until I don't find my next future ex-imaginary-husband. And you know what? I have one more thing to say. Boys, get your fucking asses up, because you look like shit... Just sayin'! That's it, my poker face is officially down. Enjoy.


And if my confession was not good enough, a picture is worth a thousand words.

P.S. I'm not meeting HIM tomorrow, otherwise, I would probably be dead right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment